Experience - 9 Years
Skills and Experience
- Background in business analysis, root-cause analysis, process analysis, and data analysis.
- Experience working on software development life cycle (SDLC) projects for enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and from requirements gathering through deployment.
- Familiarity with Waterfall and Agile methodologies, as well as project management tools including JIRA.
- Technical writing and editing experience with functional and non-functional requirements, software specifications, process documents, knowledge articles, and training materials.
- User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design experience for web applications with both standard and mobile clients, including wireframes and interactive software mockups.
- User Acceptance Testing experience including writing test scripts, conducting UA testing, and providing sign-off prior to deployment.
- Advanced MS Excel user including Pivot Tables, Macros, VLOOKUP, INDEX/MATCH, nested IF statements, large data sets.
- Advanced Microsoft Office User (Word,
- PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint, Excel, Visio)
- Experience developing and executing training plans and creating corresponding training materials including manuals, modules, and videos.
- Extensive customer service background with excellent written and oral communication skills, soft skills, and escalations experience.