PNSQC 2016 – Cultivating Quality Software
How do you cultivate great software? How do you grow a great team? What’s your secret for producing a great product? Answer the Call for Presentations! Be at PNSQC 2016.
Share your knowledge and experience on:
- Get results from a small and scrappy team
- Balance quality, cost and schedule in a startup
- Continually optimizing delivery
- Enable development productivity with targeted tools
- Manage risk across a large organization
- Apply agile practices to deliver
Cultivating quality requires hard work from the entire team: including developers, architects, quality assurance engineers, and project managers. Everyone contributes to producing quality.
Just starting your software career or are a seasoned professional, we are all looking for ways to make better software, meet market demands, and drive business success. There are “How to & FAQ” to help you along, come and tell us about:
- Innovations for delivering quality software
- Tools that make the difference in development process
- How automation has affected your testing
- How continuous improvement has changed your work
- Which technologies have had the greatest impact on quality
- What methods produce results for preventing and detecting problems
Come on, tell us, be a speaker, go to pnsqc.org.