Technical Product Owner
Experience - 5+ Years
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), 2019, ITIL Foundation Level V3, 2019
Summary and Skills
- Experience driving security product adoption and proprietary development within large organizations and their subsidiaries.Commitment to providing responsive, effective, and respectful customer support.
- Ability to rationally and logically assess, prioritize, and resolve issues while under intense pressure.
- Able to evangelize software SDLC and Application Security best practices.
- Strong understanding of AWS, Docker products, and automation solutions to support high-transaction environments.
- Technical Writing: company-wide communications, policies, procedures, guides, and documentation.
- Implementation, administration and support of: Windows, SQL, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange servers—including terminal services and thin-clients.
- Agile Software Development Practices.
- PowerShell, Bash, some Python, batch scripting.
- Manage LBs, Certs, API calls
- Systems Administration
- Project Management
- Customer Support
- Technical Training
- Active Directory and Exchange
- Mac, Windows and Linux clients—especially Ubuntu & REHL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
- Wired and wireless networking and security
- Enterprise-level endpoint protection, patching, and backup services